Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bennani-Schlesinger Campaign Statements

By Adam Bennani & Sam Schlesinger, contributors 



President: Adam Bennani 
Adam Bennani
Sam Schlesinger
Vice-President: Sam Schlesinger


























Adam Bennani

I believe that, as the president of your Student Council for the years 2012-2013, I will be able to provide all of my classmates with a school year full of a variety of activities and events which will make them glad that they voted for me. I want to run for Student Council president because I believe that my running partner, Samuel Schlesinger, and I possess the traits necessary in order to run a successful and highly productive student government. In this pursuit I will strive to reflect the desires of the student body upon the ways in which I would operate as head of the Student Council in order to best satisfy their wishes. I will, in the Sturgis spirit, work as hard as I can to reach out to other schools with IB programs.

I believe that you, as members of the student body, have the right to have a significant amount of input upon the activities, including dances, which our school participates in. With this belief, I will strive to include your ideas in all decisions made. We hope to incorporate your ideas into new school-wide events.

Sam Schlesinger
I, Sam Schlesinger, believe that, as Vice President of your Student Council for the school year of 2012 and 2013, I will be able to better the student body. Together with my running mate, Adam Bennani, I will work to include the thoughts and various ideas of our fellow classmates in as many decisions as possible. I truly believe that with our combined strengths and hardworking mentalities we offer the best possible team for the roles of President and Vice President. With the well-being of the student body in our minds, we truly believe that we will help to assist the student body as a whole in order to achieve a happier student body.




























No comments:

Post a Comment